HTC Vive gameplay from Sparc, a VR sports game where you throw, dodge, and deflect balls in 1v1 cross-platform matches.
Sparc is a $19.99 VR sports game that supports cross-platform multiplayer with the HTC Vive, the Oculus Rift with Touch, and the PSVR. Sparc is a 1v1 multiplayer game where you stand in a small circle and try to throw a ball at your opponent, while deflecting and dodging his balls. Sparc is made by CCP, their last VR release after shutting down their VR department.
Official game description of Sparc from Steam:
“Virtual Sport. Real Competition.
Sparc is a vSport – a unique physical sport only possible in virtual reality, in which players compete in fast-paced, full-body VR gameplay and connect in an online community.
• Compete online in one-on-one multiplayer matches against friends or via matchmaking
• Practice your skills by testing yourself in single-player challenges and trials
• Customize your avatar with a wide variety of visually striking and attention-grabbing options
• Watch matches in-person and queue for the next match in VR through Courtside, a freeform social area for spectating in VR
• Choose between rookie-level and pro-level difficulty game modes
• Try out different arenas: start on the practice court, then switch over to the stadium court
• Track your performance with gameplay data, including stats on wins, accuracy, and more”
Check out Sparc on Steam:
If you want to see more virtual reality gameplay content and reviews, check out my channel. I put out VR gameplay videos for the HTC Vive, the Oculus Rift with Touch, and the PSVR. Please subscribe if you like my VR videos!
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Twitch:
OS: Windows 10 64bit
Video Card: GeForce GTX 1080
Memory: 32 gigs
Processor: 4.0 GHz Intel Core i7-5820K
VR Hard Drive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB 2.5″ SSD
This video was filmed with the HTC Vive virtual reality HMD, check it out on Amazon: