Checking out early access VR Furballs, a well-polished, cute physics and puzzle demolition game. Grab Furball, throw Furball, smash stuff. It’s fun, it’s adorable, and it’s more challenging than I thought it would be. Virtual Reality has never had more “Awwww” moments. Join me and the HTC Vive to take a first look.
Subscribe: I’ll let you meet Cocoa.
ABOUT THIS GAME
VR Furballs – Demolition is the VR physics-based demolition puzzle game you were waiting for! Help our cute Furballs deliver all their furry friends by demolishing the evil Baddies and their constructions! Unlock the 12 Tools and 6 Mini-games for even more fun! Create new levels in the Level Editor!
– Unreal Engine 4 physics engine based demolition
– 54 unique Levels (currently 26 of them are playable in Early Access)
– 9 playable Furballs with their special abilities
– 6 Weapons
– 6 Accessories
– 6 Mini-games
– Take Photos and Selfies in 5 colorful Environments
– Toggle the Bullet time for a few seconds
– Play as a Giant or Tiny Furball
– Build your own levels in the Level Editor
– Per Mini-game/Level and per Weapon Achievements and Leaderboards
In VR Furballs – Demolition, you will meet these cute and adorable creatures that are the Furballs. You will also meet these evil Baddies. Let’s make the introductions.
– FURRY: The pure furriness, you’ll enjoy shaking him to contemplate its fur dancing. On the field, he is very versatile.
– ICY: As cold as cute, she is great at demolishing ice blocks, but not so great against wood or stone.
– WOODY: The woodcutter of the group, he is great at demolishing wood blocks, but not so great against ice or stone.
– ROCKY: As solid as a rock, he is great at demolishing stone blocks, but not so great against ice or wood.
– BOMBY: Explosive! Once out on the field, touching anything will trigger his 3 seconds timer before he blows up.
– RUSHY: Agile and fast, if she gets in a 2 meters radius from a target, she will rush at it!
– SWATTY: Big and strong, when he gets right above a target, he will swat it! It can even break gold when it swats.
– WEEDY: A zen ball of leaves, his talent? Crossing grass or leaves!
– BADDY: Hmmm… what to say? They are just… bad!
In VR Furballs – Demolition, you will unlock Weapons along the way:
– SLINGSHOT: A precise and powerful weapon.
– SPORTING EQUIPMENT: Tennis Racket, Baseball Bat and Golf Club.
– GUN: A precious weapon that will greatly help you defeat King Baddy.
– CONTROLLERS: Yeah, it’s kind of a weapon if you’re good at throwing.
– HEAD: Did you know you can also do headers?
In VR Furballs – Demolition, you will also unlock Accessories:
– RADAR: It will scan the area to show you where the Baddies are.
– DRONES: They let you place your Furball precisely, very useful to prepare the perfect shot.
– CAMERA: Selfie!!! Beware… those photos will auto-destroy if you don’t frame them! But don’t worry, they are all preciously saved on your computer.
– BULLET TIME: Slowing down time for a couple of seconds can be very powerful! So powerful that it will need a few seconds to recharge.
– MUSHROOMS: Pink for small, Blue for big. Just eat them you tiny giant!
Take a break from demolishing. In VR Furballs – Demolition, you’ll have 6 more ways to let off steam:
– SHOOTING RANGE: Shoot as many targets as possible in 60 seconds.
– HIT THE BOMB: Hit the bombs the drones are throwing at you. The fifth you miss will be the last.
– WHACK-A-MOLE: Whack as many fake Baddies you can in 60 seconds. Please don’t whack the nice Swatties.
– BASKETBALL: Score as many baskets as you can in 60 seconds.
– GOBLET TOSS: Throw Weedy on the colorful goblets. It will get harder and harder as there will be more and more dark deadly goblets.
– BALLOON FEST: Explode as many balloons as possible in 60 seconds.
Take a few seconds to enjoy the scenery between two rounds of demolition. VR Furballs – Demolition will take you through 5 different Environments.
THE LEVEL EDITOR
VR Furballs – Demolition comes with a Level Editor. It will be unlocked once you finish the game, after the celebration following the defeat of King Baddy. The Level Editor is still in a rough stage, but all the levels in the game have been made with this very same Level Editor. For now, you can only build one level at a time. To do so, follow the instructions on the table in the Construction area. The upload function will come later. In the meantime, send us your creations by email, as explained in the Construction area.